Tuesday 18 April 2017

Final show #Poster Design

Poster Design.


In our final show, I started to take a part of poster design team.
Angel, Jason, Agustina are poster team members with me.
website design team and poster team should work and discuss many things together.

At the beginning, I started looking some examples of other exhibitions.

1. Feature

In my opinion, the poster must be focused on giving information exactly.
The aim of making a poster for an exhibition is a promotion.
To promote the final show, I need to think about which part should be focused the most.
The first thing that we should concern is the typography. Most exhibition posters that I uploaded have a catchy big title.
Also, they usually used an interesting image for the poster to catch people's attention.
The information we have to put are about who, what, when and where.



(the source from Pinterest, http://www.upwardsonwards.com/foundationshow/)

2. concept

In group final show, our theme of the exhibition is cosmic. we did not choose exact title yet.
Most of this theme poster used a dark background.
I think if we used cosmic concept for our poster, some fantasy image could be used.







(The source from Pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment